Self delusion is my optimism

Monday, July 17, 2006

Time flies,it really does.It's 17th again,and i still remember exactly a month ago i was there that night,half devastated.It's crystal clear,not vivid,almost like yesterday.Ring at her doorstep,and me walking away.

And so it's been a month already,today i've learnt to fold a heart.Half of me wanted to fold hearts and write a note to let her know i stilll remember.Half of me just held back,probably from yesterday.
The reason why which you gave,was exactly the same as the last time.And the last time that lie was told,it was with malice,and pure deceit.This time round,i hesistated,a paused moment as i read through the message.Uncertainty and with the painful memory flooding back,unstirring every emotion and thought.For a moment the scar grew into a fresh wound bleeding once again.

It's hard to find faith and trust when it's gone,trust me i know.It's hard,but since when did that deter me and persuade me to give up.Since when did anything stop me from what i truly want?Nothing,except for when i truly lose the driving force and motivation for it.I will find back the faith,i will build back the trust.I will.

Went to gym,and once again underwent good-willed words for me to quit volleyball and join canoeing.I admit,i was pretty much tempted.For that,i had a driving force,one i know will push me far beyond my limits,a fuel from loathing someone.And the feud between canoeing and dragon boating.A perfect setting,with all the elements i need.But then again,volleyball is something i don't wanna give up just yet.I hate giving up halfway,i hate wasting effort and time.

`I had no reason to give up.Or to walk away.And i still have non.
The desire and force that drove me on,ever so strong never gone.
When i slept at night,i dreamt we walked down the aisle with you.
When i woke from my dream i felt the love for you burning within.
Those were the reasons why i held on and never gave up.
That was what i believed in,and that is why i never let go.
It would stay that way,until the very day i can no longer believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home